Saturday, November 1, 2008

A first look at 'A Knight's Captive'

My next Kensington book doesn't appear until the spring, but I've just been sent the cover and I can't wait to share it with you!

The story is set in 1066 and I'll tell you more later about the Breton warrior Marc de Sens and his young lady Sunniva, their pilgrimage to Durham, a set of juggler's knives and a little matter of the Norman invasion of England.

Right now I'll just say that A Knight's Captive is due from Kensington Zebra in April 2009 and you can pre-order it now from Amazon, Borders or Barnes and Noble.

Lindsay
lindsaysbookchat.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Maggie Toussaint said...

I love the cover, Lindsay! I'll look forward to the releas of A Knight's Captive.

Maggie

Lindsay Townsend said...

Thanks, Maggie!
Best wishes, Lindsay

Diane Craver said...

Hi Lindsay,

Your cover is gorgeous. I love the time period you selected for your story.

Lindsay Townsend said...

Thanks, Diane! I'm delighted with it. I love the red background, too.

 

©2008 Sweeter Romantic Notions - All Rights Reserved.

Blogger template modified by: KatieDid Design