Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stop the Clock & the Calendar PLEASE

There's a little insanity in my family ... me!

Crazy is the only possible explanation for agreeing to judge a writing competition, take an on-line course, prepare for a live chat/all-week workshop, AND complete the usual assortment of writing projects at the same time!

You'll notice I didn't even mention silly little things like eating and sleeping.

I've tried prioritizing (i.e. tackling the projects with the shortest deadlines first.) I've tried nibbling on the elephant (my neighbor's eloquent way of saying do a little bit at a time and hope you eventually muck your way through.)

Maybe I could have a complete and total meltdown ... collapse in a heap on the floor and cry.

NO! I forgot. I don't have time!!

If you registered for The Muse Online Writers Conference, remember to sign up for BURN THOSE BUNNY SLIPPERS AND BECOME THE SUCCESSFUL WRITER YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ... Chat Monday, Oct. 13 9 a.m. EST and all-week workshop. It will be my pleasure to "meet" you and work with you!

May the Muse be kind!!

Susanne Rose

http://tinyurl.com/2wlc43 “Lucki In Love,” a Wild Rose Press Champagne Rosette

http://tinyurl.com/33ndbl ”The Christmas Promise,” a Wild Rose Press Champagne RosetteKeep the spirit of the holidays going strong and take advantage of this bonus offer: Just send an e-mail to the author: Susannerose@wildrosepublishing.com) with “The Christmas Promise” in the Subject Line. You’ll have to read the story first so you can identify the secret recipe when you send your e-mail. Santa will send you a copy of the secret recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/3d2gsc “Forever Love,” a Wild Rose Press Champagne Rosette

1 comment:

Judith Leger said...

Cracked me up! I'm going to have check this out!

 

©2008 Sweeter Romantic Notions - All Rights Reserved.

Blogger template modified by: KatieDid Design