Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time

How can the days possibly fly by so fast when I'm most definitely NOT having fun?!

Wasn't it just yesterday when I tried so very hard to ignore those Christmas cookies screaming my name and struggled to finish my end of the year deadline projects?

It can't possibly be a few short days before the January projects are due.

Surely, time management is the key to success. That's why I only open editors' e-mails during the day and let the answering machine pick up routine calls. Glue proverbial to chair and WORK. I know the drill.

Where does the time go? It magically disappears leaving me with far too little to show for my effort. Do I tackle too much for any human to accomplish? Somehow waste precious moments without realizing it?

How do you manage time in your busy author's life?

May the Muse be kind!!

Susanne Rose

http://tinyurl.com/2wlc43 "Lucki In Love," a Wild Rose Press Champagne Rosette

http://tinyurl.com/33ndbl "The Christmas Promise," a Wild Rose Press Champagne RosetteKeep the spirit of the holidays going strong and take advantage of this bonus offer: Just send an e-mail to the author: Susannerose@wildrosepublishing.com) with “The Christmas Promise” in the Subject Line. You’ll have to read the story first so you can identify the secret recipe when you send your e-mail. Santa will send you a copy of the secret recipe.

http://tinyurl.com/3d2gsc "Forever Love," a Wild Rose Press Champagne Rosette

No comments:

 

©2008 Sweeter Romantic Notions - All Rights Reserved.

Blogger template modified by: KatieDid Design